19 Apr 2021 / lifestyle
Church and the age
Situated on the Gulf of Botnia, Rauma is one of the oldest harbours in Finland. Built around a Franciscan monastery, where the mid-15th-century Holy Cross Church still stands, it is an outstanding example of an old Nordic city constructed in wood. Although ravaged by fire in the late 17th century, it has preserved its ancient vernacular architectural heritage.
· The first human settlements date back to prehistoric times when the valley was occupied from 4000 to 1100 BC. Settlements and necropolises from the Bronze Age have been unearthed along the banks of the Alpheios river. The Middle Helladic and Mycenaean periods are represented at the site. Consecrated to Zeus, the Altis is a major sanctuary from the 10th century BC to the 4th century AD, …
Welcome to the United Nations, it's your world. بدأت حملة التطعيم الأولى ضد فيروس كورونا (كوفيد-19) في إفريقيا باستخدام جرعات COVAX ...
Breaking News, Latest News from Lebanon and the World on IMLebanon…
The Church Times is known for informed and independent reporting of Church and world news. Each issue includes wide-ranging features and interviews, Bible commentary, lively debate on current affairs, cartoons, book reviews and more.
· SUBSCRIBE and hit the NOTIFICATION BELL so you do not miss any announcement or service videos in the future!↓↓↓↓Contact Info In Description↓↓↓↓↓You can find ...
تبحث أيضًا عن:
- church and the middle ages
- church agenda meeting
- church age of empires 3
- church agents of socialization
- church ages branham
- catholic church and the age of discovery
- catholic church and the age of reason
- church and ageism